We recognise that successful businesses are the foundation of a thriving regional economy.
With collaboration and passion, Exeter Chamber:
Represent over 21,000 business employees across Greater Exeter
Share over 1,000 member news stories each year
Host over 40+ events per year for our members, seeing more than 2,000 delegates
Receive 3,000+ visitors to the Chamber website each month
and aims to:
- Connect our members and support business growth
- Improve and influence the business environment, as Exeter’s voice for business
- Empower members by providing insight into the business environment in Greater Exeter
- Challenge barriers to Exeter’s future success as a centre for business
- Champion initiatives in Greater Exeter which support business success and sustainability
A voice for Exeter
I regularly work with Exeter Chamber to raise business concerns in parliament and lobby central government for clarifications, improvements and changes in legislation and policy.
Making use of the Chamber as the voice for business in the local area allows us to identify common issues as well as to help individual organisations.
We encourage you to get in touch if we can help you.
Member of Parliament for Exeter