Members benefit from discounted rates to our extensive programme of events, and by putting their businesses in front our unique and engaged audience of business leaders.
Chamber membership brings access to new connections which could become customers, suppliers, partners or perhaps even friends.
We offer three simple membership package options.
£ 120Per year
- 12+ Support Events – work with engaged and ambitious peers to solve your business challenges
- 12+ Insight Sessions – hear from leaders on issues that impact your business
- 20+ Connect Events – meet and network with other business leaders
- Promote your business through the well-established Chamber channels (10k+ reach)
Boost (Essential+)Most popular
£ 185Per year
- Upgrade your listing and profile page with enhanced features and visibility (website hits 5k+ per month)
- Strengthen your network with our Chamber Introductions scheme – up to 10 personal referrals per year
- Promote your news with our enhanced communications package for Boost members (10k+ reach)
Strategic (Boost+)Enhance your profile
£ 600Per year
- Exclusive invite to 6 strategic sessions per year – roundtable discussion with key regional leaders
- Strategic Communications package to support your marketing activity
- 16 complementary tickets per year to Chamber events (value £240+)
- Join our invite-only Bank of England economy panels
Chamber membership enables us to play a part in conversations about topics that matter to us and to develop partnerships in the local area. The digital offers enable us to quickly and easily connect with the local community.Katharine PearceCommunications and Admissions Manager, Exeter Cathedral School
The Chamber has provided a good forum to connect with other businesses in Exeter and further afield with its networking with neighbouring Chambers. The way they adapted to Covid shows the forward thinking nature of the team.Paul SielyCentre Manager, Land Rover Experience West Country
Hospiscare is a longstanding member of the Chamber and we believe that the benefits are plenty. They offer us the opportunity to connect and build valuable relationships with other members.Sarah SmithHead of Public Fundraising, Hospiscare
Looking for more?
Become a Growth Partner.
Our Growth Partner package provides the most advanced level of service with bespoke options to accurately support the different needs and representation of diverse businesses across Greater Exeter.
- Priority member status
- High profile branding
- Exclusivity in your sector
- Comprehensive PR opportunities
- Strategic input sessions
- Bespoke events and comms package