Members benefit from discounted rates to our extensive programme of events, and by putting their businesses in front our unique and engaged audience of business leaders.
Chamber membership brings access to new connections which could become customers, suppliers, partners or perhaps even friends.
We offer three simple membership package options.
£ 185Per year
- Extend your network and connect with over 300 businesses by attending our member-only events (discounted tickets for members)
- Stay across important business knowledge and insight
- List your business on our online member directory
£ 295Per year
- Upgrade your listing and profile page with enhanced features and visibility
- Strengthen your network, meet and connect with other business leaders at our 60+ events
- Promote your news with the digital communications package for Boost members (10k+ reach)
StrategicEnhance your profile
£ 800Per year
- Enhanced and priority member directory listing bumping your business to the top of the search results (website hits 5k+ per month)
- Strategic digital communications package to support your marketing activity
- Receive exclusive event and meeting invites
Receive email newsletter – keep updated with Chamber and business news, events and insight
Discounted member rate tickets at Exeter Chamber events
Use of member logo / badge to show your affiliation with Exeter Chamber
Unlimited attendance at FREE Chamber networking events
Access to NextGen, Chamber’s initiative for entrepreneurs, business leaders and professional service providers of the future
Enhanced listing on website in member directory – add more info and bump your business up in the search results
Digital marketing package – Exeter Chamber will publish your news through its comms channels (website, newsletter, social media)
Membership consultation – opportunity to have regular catch ups with the Chamber team to make sure you are making the most of your membership
Strategic digital communications package to support your marketing activity – host an event to promote your business/brand OR send a solus email to the Chamber member database to promote a specific campaign
Receive exclusive event invites (e.g. Bank of England economy panel meeting)
Chamber membership enables us to play a part in conversations about topics that matter to us and to develop partnerships in the local area. The digital offers enable us to quickly and easily connect with the local community.Katharine PearceCommunications and Admissions Manager, Exeter Cathedral School
The Chamber has provided a good forum to connect with other businesses in Exeter and further afield with its networking with neighbouring Chambers. The way they adapted to Covid shows the forward thinking nature of the team.Paul SielyCentre Manager, Land Rover Experience West Country
Hospiscare is a longstanding member of the Chamber and we believe that the benefits are plenty. They offer us the opportunity to connect and build valuable relationships with other members.Sarah SmithHead of Public Fundraising, Hospiscare
Looking for more?
Become a Growth Partner.
Our Growth Partner package provides the most advanced level of service with bespoke options to accurately support the different needs and representation of diverse businesses across Greater Exeter.
- Priority member status
- High profile branding
- Exclusivity in your sector
- Comprehensive PR opportunities
- Strategic input sessions
- Bespoke events
- Solus email to Chamber database