Local startup Krowdthink invites you to join them at Privacy: The Competitive Advantage, London – 29th April 2016.
Krowdthink CEO, Geoff Revill, will be amongst a number of other speakers at the event.
Who this event is for
- Businesses, who wish to learn the benefits of privacy, and develop commercial offerings around it.
- Startups, who are looking to disrupt the current privacy landscape.
- Entrepreneurs and Investors, who want to build businesses that offer privacy as a commercial proposition.
- Enthusiasts and Technologists, who follow the privacy debate and want to engage in its commercial application.
- Legislators and Regulators, who are tasked with implementing the GDPR, as well as MPs, those from the ICO, and local government.
- Consumer Champions, who want to sharpen their advocacy with the latest insights.
What you'll get out of it
- Connect with key people in the privacy landscape.
- Learn about privacy based revenue models.
- Discover privacy innovators creating competitive pressure on digital business models.
- Learn how the new GDPR will create privacy innovation opportunities.
- See how start-ups are responding to the deluge ofconsumer privacy breaches.
- Understand how consumer empowerment is the new business value proposition
- See demonstrations from trust based innovators that are reshaping digital engagement for the next generation.
For more information and took book a place visit http://www.theprivacyadvantage.com/