Are you thinking of procuring leadership, development training or coaching?
If so here are an interesting few questions….
- How can you be sure you’re going to choose the right partner and identify the subsequent bottom line impact?
- What questions are you going to ask to ensure appropriateness?
- How are you going to measure, success and outcome?
- And what will happen afterwards?
With the above in mind you have been selected to attend an unusual opportunity taking advantage of the knowledge of some of Europe’s most proficient business coaches. Each of them chartered professionals with at least 20 years’ Board level experience and each also carrying post graduate, business facing qualifications. They will be presenting valuable advice and deep psychological insight into commercial issues.
This combination of guile, ethics and applicable knowledge that will be presented is as rare as it is valuable. The information that will be imparted is evidence based, commercially tested and subject to continuous development within the world of science.
Just some of the topics that will be covered in the insightful morning….
- Myth busting for leadership and coaching: Business snake oils, fallacies and heuristics
- Coaching’s core underpinnings
- A template for choosing excellent coaching: Its impact on the bottom line
You will leave the event understanding far more about how to improve your business, your colleagues and yourself.
It takes place on Fri 6th May 2016 at 2 Matford Way, Matford, Exeter. EX2 8FN.
The cost is just £50 + vat. ‘Early Bird’ and other concessions available…
Convenience, value and insight in less than three useful hours. It is well worth your time.
Grab your allocated place now by contacting Richard Carpenter on [email protected]
We’ll begin at 8:00am over coffee & pastries and end at 10:30am in the same way. See you there.