Our aim is to save you money on your bike repairs whilst raising funds for our registered charity.
After this day course you will have all the know-how to be able to service your own bike.
These in-depth and enjoyable courses are delivered by Adam our CYTECH qualified bicycle mechanic by starting with some basics and progressing through the deeper workings of the bike.
What you will learn
Complete personalised bike check over – fault finding & gauging wear on chains, rims, brakes, cogs, bearings, bottom bracket, headset, forks, and so on.
- Top Tips on replacing tyres, tubes and mending punctures.
- Easy ways for cleaning drive train and fixing a broken chain.
- Fitting new brake blocks and new cables and setting up safely.
- Gear cable fitting and indexing gears the easy way.
- Overview of hub bearing servicing and bottom bracket replacement.
Spaces are limited to eight students in a relaxed and supportive environment.
New cables, tubes and brake blocks are usually available in the workshop at a small charge.
Where and when?
Saturdays 10am to 4pm, current available course dates available via the link below.
The course cost for a full day, free tips and techniques all for only £55.
How do I sign up? Simply complete the simple on-line form at: