Tuesday 1st July – 10am
Thursday 11th August – 10am
Exeter Science Park
“I don't find the time to learn and get better. I make the time to learn and get better.” Eric C. Sheninger, Digital Leadership: Changing Paradigms for Changing Times
“The Internet of everything changes everything.” John Chambers, chairman and CEO of Cisco.
This thought provoking two hour taster session from Julie Hawker and Kate Doodson focused on Digital Leadership will give you insight into what you should except from our new programme, which aims to create a new generation of digital leaders. These inspiring sessions will explore digital models and strategies, help you to streamline process and save money, whilst helping you to future proofing your business.
Utilising digital in your business will raise your competitive edge, increase staff satisfaction and raise your personal profile. Digital will enable you to recognise and explore your real digital leadership skills, within and beyond your organisation. Enabling your success in the digital world.
Book now to grasp the opportunity to attend this session and learn from one of the region’s most formidable thought-leaders. You will learn to:
• Anticipate digital disruption and learn to compete with digital
• Master your digital vision and drive your organisation
• change mind-sets, question your organisations culture and develop digital attitudes and capabilities
• Discover what digital innovation means
You will also benefit from:
• Networking opportunities with fellow attendees
• Learn from other great businesses
• Gain a wider understanding of digital leadership before starting the full programme
We look forward to seeing you there.
Book here for 26th July: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/digital-leadership-taster-session-tickets-26483663350
Book here for 11th August: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/digital-leadership-taster-session-tickets-26483714503