Get Active Exeter, the city-wide campaign to get busy adults more active is seeking
10 Exeter businesses for a unique 6 week challenge!
This is a workplace challenge with a difference. Active Workplaces are the new hot topic in the business world. Many employers will be aware of the benefits of a more active workforce. The bottom line is that a more getting staff active saves the business thousands of pounds. Less days are taken off work in sickness, staff are more productive and motivated while at work and you get the best staff around as you become known as a go-to employers that values the health of its staff. Get Active Exeter, a health and wellbeing partnership that is coordainted by Active Devon is particularly keen on targeting people who are new to fitness. They have teamed up with friendly local gym Peak Performance, to offer a 6 week activity and weight loss programme that is designed for beginners. It's all completely free for the business and the individual and you can raise money for Children in Need at the same time
Benefits for your workplace:
- Publicity! Gain excellent local media coverage for your company – daily updates of businesses that are signed up to the challenge will feature on Radio Exe
- Get staff who are new to fitness more active and more motivated at work
- Track health and weight as a group throughout the challenge
- Team build in a unique way right on your doorstep
- Win prizes!
Benefits for you:
- Raise money for charity
- Get a tailored diet plan
- Exclusive free gym membership for challenge duration
- Discounted personal training sessions
- Ongoing support and motivation from the Peak team
- Physical & mental health benefits
- Look good and feel great!
Get your team of 6-10 people together and book onto your introduction to the challenge at Peak Performance. Free T shirt, prizes and lots of fun to be had. Sign up online at
www.activedevon.org/peakperformancechallenge1. The challenge starts on 3rd October and runs for 6 weeks.