“One of Truro’s best known office buildings is available to let through Vickery Holman
for the first time in over 50 years” reports Vickery Holman Director, Alan Treloar.
“Lemon Villas is a landmark late Georgian property on Lemon Street close to the
monument erected in memory of explorer Richard Lander in 1835.
Originally in residential use as the Rectory for St John’s Church, Lemon Villas has been
occupied by respected firms of chartered surveyors and property consultants since it
was taken over and occupied as offices in 1960. Successor firms have continuously
occupied the property since, carrying on in the property profession until very recently.
The property provides over 350 sq m (3,840 sq ft) of accommodation plus has the great
advantage of a generous private parking area for over 25 vehicles. Parking at such
levels is rare with office space in the city centre.
This is an opportunity to lease one of Truro’s best known office buildings which could
also suit alternative commercial uses subject to planning consent where required.”
Vickery Holman are marketing the property at a guide rental of £38,000 per annum
exclusive and interested parties should contact the agents for further details and an
appointment to view.
Vickery Holman 01872 245600
Alan Treloar: 01872 245604 [email protected]