The annual economic impact of the Devon County Show is valued at more than £10 million and is an important business platform.
Our Show in 2017 will be our 122nd and it is as popular as ever with its impact spreading well beyond the average annual attendance of 90,000 visitors.
This is the result of mass marketing, social networking and substantial media attention creating a huge amount of coverage making the Show which is THE major outdoor event in the county calendar.
- 84% of sponsors recommend the Show to others
- 97% of visitors recommend the Show to others
- Average of more than 90,000 visitors attend the Show over the three days
- 14,100 Twitter followers
- 7,262 Facebook likes
Sponsors benefit in two key areas:
- highly effective brand exposure
- excellent hospitality facilities for their key business guests
No two sponsorship packages are the same; they are individually tailored to match each client’s requirements. Elements might include:
- Your own hospitality event in the Sponsors’ Ringside Hospitality Pavilion
- Branding opportunities, for example through banners and at award ceremonies
- Commentary announcements
- Inclusion within the substantial Show promotional campaign
- Specific sponsorship of key events and areas
- Your own tailor-made sponsorship initiative.
To make an initial enquiry, please contact Sponsorship Co-ordinator Jo Blaby:
Call 01392 353704
Email: [email protected]