Citizens Advice Exeter, winners of the Queens Award for Voluntary Service in 2016, is looking to further strengthen its Board with the appointment of two additional Trustees
The help we give to people helps them resolve their problems providing life-changing
outcomes. We also work hard both locally and nationally to use the knowledge we get from
our clients to influence policy makers and legislation.
We are committed to valuing diversity and promoting equality.
Do you want to join an organisation that:
- Wants to help the community?
- Wants to change things for the better?
- Wants to make sure everyone gets the advice and support they need?
- Do you have the appropriate skills and time? and
- Want get involved in running an influential and important charity?
We currently have two vacancies and are looking to recruit:
- A vice-chair with experience of chairing meetings and contributing to strategy development, and
- A trustee with experience and skills in marketing, communications and public relations
In addition to the specific experience and skills set out above, you must be able to attend at
least eight evening meetings a year, keep yourself briefed on the issues and think strategically. In return you will benefit by developing new skills, personal development, learning how our organisation works, and give something back to your community.
People from all backgrounds are welcomed and we are particularly keen to attract applications from women, younger people, people from black and minority ethnic communities and disabled people.
Further information on the work of Citizens Advice Exeter can be found at
The relevant Role Description are available by emailing [email protected] or by calling 01392 208135.
Letters of application should be returned to [email protected] by noon on Wednesday 1st March 2017.