Glen King PR is a well-established and leading PR agency based in Exeter with a diverse portfolio of clients. We are looking for an Office Administrator is to support the operational functions of the office team and the Directors. The position is full-time commencing April 2017 or earlier, with working hours of 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Key skills required:
- Accurate and proficient keyboard skills and familiar with using a MAC
- Friendly telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Create and maintain filing systems
- Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes
- Organise diaries and arrange appointments
- Arrange travel for the Directors
- Book rooms and conference facilities
- Liaise with colleagues, clients and external contacts including the media
- Use a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel, to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Devise and maintain office systems
- Order and maintain stock of stationery and equipment
- Event support and administration
The successful applicant will need to be able to work closely as part of a small team as well as on their own initiative. Please note that Shadow, our retired working cocker spaniel is an important member of the team, so applicants must be dog lovers.
Starting salary of £15,000 per annum. Please send your CV and cover letter to Glen King at [email protected]
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact one of the Directors, either Glen King or David Greensmith on 01392 426984.
Glen King PR
23 Longbrook Street