Bringing together the combined skills and assets of 2 Devon based Cycling businesses to organise a series of road cycling training events throughout 2017.
These events will be led by KOM coaching of South Devon and organised and supported by The Bike Bus & Devon Cycling Holidays of Exeter.
Devon & Somerset have some of the most scenic and challenging cycling roads in the UK. A number of the top 100 hill climbs are within the county boundaries. So, we are ideally situated to enable riders to gain stamina and endurance, with the right combination of coaching and organization, we believe we have a winning formula with our King of the Moors events.
Let us talk you through it:
- Online coach led training from sign up time.
- A bespoke training plan for your needs
- 1, 2 or 3 days cycling in Devon & Somerset
- Mechanical and technical support during the event
- Accommodation; B & B is included in 2 or 3 day events
- Professional coaches to guide & tutor you throughout
Prices starting at £149 per person for a KOM coaching bronze programme with a 1-day King of the Moors event in 2017.
Please contact Chris: (01392) 271426 or (07773) 362119