Sampson Hall are offering a great discount for their event on 22 March for Chamber members.
For only £95.
International Women’s Day was a hugely successful worldwide event which celebrated women’s achievements – from the political to the social – while calling for gender equality. It has been observed since the early 1900s and is now recognised each year on March 8.
As we are all women in business, we always look to invest in our personal development – but with the plethora of online coaches, business bibles and success hacks out there, it's often hard to know whose advice you should follow. I also know how lonely the journey can be from identifying what you want at work to actually getting it.
We would be delighted if you can join us and other women in business to the inspiring Sampson Hall Women in Business Day.
“What Women Really Want in Business and how to Achieve It”
Join us on Wednesday 22nd March 2017, 8.30am – 5pm at Bridwell Park, near Uffculme for an incredibly day where you can gain advice, guidance and inspiration to get what you what in business and your career.
Latest research and the interaction of attendees, the morning will explore:
- What women want in the world of work and how you can get it, what is stopping you from getting it?
- Why women leave the workforce and how to retain them
- Generational differences – Whether Millennial women are different
- How employers can better retain and develop female talent
Many of us struggle with standing up and presenting to an audience
Interestingly the number one fear in America is public speaking, number two is death!
Why do we fear this as much as death? So many people struggle with this and we have put together this session to help you find coping strategies and techniques to overcome your fear or just to polish your current performances.
This session will allow attendees to:
- Ensure that their conclusion is effective and memorable
- Write great speeches and presentations
- Prepare properly for public speaking and presentations
- Present naturally confidently and eloquently
- Overcome stage fright, fear and panic and recover from mistakes or interruptions
- Answer questions clearly and confidently
For a select group of women that we feel would add huge value to the event through their attendance we would like to extend our offer to attend the day for £95 + vat (reduced from £165) at the beautiful Bridwell Park for our Women in Business Day on Wednesday 22nd March 2017.
To book on this one please click here and enter in the code WIB95