A bicycle maintenance course centred on your bike.
From the basics to an overview of the deeper workings of the bike, the aim is to save you money on repairs and to demonstrate just how empowering and enjoyable cycle mechanics can be.
- Complete personalised bike check over: fault finding & gauging wear on chains, wheel rims, brakes, cogs, bearings, bottom bracket, headset, forks, and so on.
- Top Tips on replacing tires, tubes and mending punctures.
- Easy ways to clean drive train and fix a broken chain.
- Fitting new brake blocks and new cables and setting up safely.
- Gear cable fitting and indexing gears simplified.
- Overview of hub bearing servicing and wheel truing.
The day runs from 10.00 to 4.00, with a 30minute lunch break at our workshop at 61 Haven Road. Spaces are limited to eight students in a relaxed and supportive environment. New cables, tubes and brake blocks are usually available in the workshop at a small charge.
Dates available this spring: April 29th May 13th May 27th
The cost is only £60, book online on our website. A £10 deposit secures your place on the course You can pay this by popping into Ride On, by PayPal or phone up and pay by card.
More details on the website www.rideoncycling.org
phone: 07544 314749
We are a Registered Charity No.1149065
Like and Share our Facebook and Twitter for NEWS and Updates of what we do to help spread the word!