A total of 1,117 runners took part in the Michelmores 5k Charity Run on 7 September 2017 in Exeter City Centre.
The annual event, now in its 18th year, sees local people and businesses get together to celebrate the city of Exeter and fundraise for Michelmores' current Charity of the Year, Balloons – a local charity that supports bereaved children and their families in Exeter and the surrounding area.
Louise Edwards, Marketing Director at Michelmores said:
“It was, as always, a brilliant evening! A huge thank you to everyone who came down and braved the rain to raise money for such a worthy cause.
“Thanks also to all of our fantastic marshals, volunteers and sponsors. It is so humbling to receive such amazing support for this event every year. We hope to see you all again next year!”
- First Man, sponsored by Benefiz: Adam Holland
- First Female, sponsored by Benefiz: Hannah Bown
- Second Male: Sam Hopton
- Second Female: Rosie Evans
- Third Male: Gwylm Gibson
- Third Female: Catherine Cole
- First Male Veteran, sponsored by Warwick Corporate Events: James Wolf
- First Female Veteran, sponsored by Warwick Corporate Events: Jenny Wray
- First Running Club team: Team Dupain
- Largest team: Oxygen House