Kitsons are pleased to announce a series of seminars aimed at those with HR Management responsibility in their organisation.
The seminars are scheduled to run across the course of the next six months, covering all aspects of HR within the business. Spaces will be limited, with just 12 attendees for each workshop to allow maximum interaction and engagement.
The sessions will be half a day (9.15am start) with lunch, closing at 2.00pm, held in our Exeter office (The Forum, Barnfield Road, Exeter, EX1 1QR)
1. Working with Millennials – Thursday 2nd November 2017
According to a recent study, by 2020 “Millennials” (being those born between 1980 and 2000) will make up 50% of the global workforce.
We will look at topical issues including:
- Social media in the workplace
- Conduct and behaviour management
- Key social differences in managing Millenials
- Flexible and remote working
â€‹2. An Apple A Day – Thursday 14th December 2017
This session will empower you to deal with sickness absence in a proactive way, with a view to reducing the impact on your organisation.
We will focus on:
- Early intervention skills
- How to spot signs of absence trend
- Enabling your Line Managers to have difficult conversations
3. An Introduction to General Data Protection Rules (GDPR) – Thursday 11th January 2018
With the new regime coming into force in May 2018, we will look at how GDPR (The General Data Protection Rules) will affect your organisation and consider the impact from both an employer and commercial perspective.
4. Asking All the Right Questions – Thursday 8th February 2018
This interactive session will include a detailed analysis of how to conduct an investigation (disciplinary or grievance) in the workplace.
Delegates will learn interviewing techniques, consider the format for reporting and aspects such as confidentiality and disclosure.
5. Managers Toolkit: How to Manage Performance and Implement an Effective Appraisal Programme – Thursday 15th March 2018
Delegates will learn how to create an effective performance management system, irrespective of your sector. We will look at how to motivate staff, how to deal with under performance and how to create an appraisal process.
6. Knowing Me, Knowing You: How to Recognise and Recruit to Values – Thursday 19th April 2018
If you have ever loved a candidate at interview but found that they just weren’t the right fit once they had settled in, this session will help you identify why those issues arise and how to avoid future failures.
How to reserve your place:
Delegates can sign up for individual sessions, at £95.00 plus VAT, or if you sign up for the full series, you will pay a discounted rate of £500.00 plus VAT.
If you sign up for the whole programme, and are unable to attend a session, you can send another person from your organisation in your place.
To book your place, please email [email protected]