Golden Jubilee Room
Date: Tuesday 5 December 2017
Time: 9.30am – 1pm
We will cover issues such as:
Managing Employees' Data – Regulations and Risks
– Subject access requests and how to manage them
– The upcoming GDPR and what this means
– Monitoring employee communications
Gender Pay and Discrimination
– Flexible working requests and the risks of refusal
– Equal pay and discrimination
– Gender pay gap reporting
Redundancies, Restructures and Re-organisations
– A rapid résumé of risks and rules
Who should attend?
Senior leaders with HR oversight, members of the HR team (regardless of prior experience); in addition line managers who want to brush up on their technical skills.
The cost is £45 +VAT (to include a light buffet lunch) or FREE for EASY subscribers. During the course of the seminar there will be ample opportunity to ask your own individual questions. You will also be welcome to contact the presenters during a week or so following the event for complimentary advice on the topics dealt with.
If you would like to attend, please contact our marketing team.
Email: [email protected]