Following high demand, Amarisk Ltd are running another Action Centred Leadership (ACL) course on the 8th & 15th March 2018 at The Dartmoor Lodge, Ashburton, Devon.
ACL enables leaders at all levels to learn and practice the key functions of leading a team. It is a tried and trusted system used for decades across the business and military worlds and scores of Amarisk clients have benefited from it over the last decade.
What are the benefits?
- A practical framework of leadership functions which is immediately applicable at work.
- Practical strategies for overcoming management challenges.
- Insight into your own leadership profile and how you would like to develop.
- An understanding of how to get the best out of your team, support them as individuals and still get the task done.
- A deeper understanding of the management process and how all levels of leadership can fit together and impact on performance.
To find out more and book your place, please visit our website.
If you require any further information, please contact Trevor Vanstone on 01392 247436.