Due to the adverse weather that is being experienced and forecasted over the next few days with the potential to impact travel across large parts of the UK, airports may either close temporarily or restrict the number of arriving and departing flights. Flybe, like every airline, has minimum acceptable weather conditions in which we can safely operate. Please be assured that we will be doing our best to ensure that flights operate as normal, taking into consideration any adverse weather conditions. The safety of our passengers and crew remains our number one priority at all times.
Due to the Red Weather warnings in effect please note the following information for Cardiff, Edinburgh, Exeter and Glasgow :
CARDIFF: all Flybe operated flights after 1500 today (Thursday 1st March) are cancelled. In addition, the airline has also cancelled today’s flight to Faro BE4530 scheduled to depart at 1405. Customers should not travel to the airport.
EDINBURGH: all Flybe operated flights have been cancelled today (Thursday 1st March 2018)
EXETER: all Flybe operated flights after 1500 today (1st March) are cancelled.
GLASGOW: all Flybe operated flights have been cancelled today (Thursday 1st March 2018)
In addition, due to ongoing adverse weather forecasts please note the following:
JERSEY & GUERNSEY: All Flybe operated flights have been cancelled today (1st March)
Customers affected by the above cancellations should not travel to the airport.
Those customers requiring a hotel overnight should make their own arrangements and can apply for a refund of any reasonable expenses incurred in respect of accommodation, meals and refreshments (excluding alcohol). Remember to keep full receipts for everything. You can check our policy on the website. To submit your receipts to us, please contact our Customer Relations team via our web form.
All other customers booked to fly with Flybe (including those operated by Stobart Air) between 01st March 2018 and 04th March 2018, to and from other airports should continue to check in as normal however please do regularly check our flight info page for any further updates. If you have connecting flights, you should also check the flight status for each of your individual flights.
We are offering customers the following options to give you flexibility:
· You can rebook on a different flight for travel within the next 7 days at no charge to the same or a similar destination, providing that we have seats still available. Please note that if you choose to change your flight to another destination, we cannot provide you with further ground transportation onwards from the new destination airport.
· You can rebook your flight for the same route for any future date, providing that seats are still available at the same price as you originally paid. If you would like to choose an alternate flight, please note that we are happy to waive any change fee for your booking, but you will have to pay any change in fare (if higher than your original fare).
· If your flight has been cancelled, you have the following options:
· We apologise for the inconvenience, and are happy to rebook your travel on an alternative flight to your destination at the earliest available opportunity.
· Or, if you prefer, you may obtain a refund for any part(s) of your journey not taken.
How to change your booking or get a refund:
How to change your booking or get a refund:
For bookings originally made via flybe.com, there is an online tool which will allow you to amend your booking within the next 7 days, or to claim a refund if your flight has been cancelled. To make a change, please visit www.flybe.com/flight-info, key in your planned flight details, and the status of your flight will be displayed. You then have the option to rebook or claim a refund.
For other bookings not made via flybe.com, please contact either your travel agent or our Customer Service team who will be happy to help you. Please ensure that you get in touch before your flight's scheduled departure time. You can reach our Customer Service team by phone at 0371 700 2000 (if calling from within the UK), or +44(0)207 308 0812 (if calling from outside of the UK).
Once again, we would apologise for any inconvenience that might result from the adverse weather. Please rest assured that we will always do whatever we can to get you to your destination as soon and as safely as possible.