Exeter University Business School is offering local businesses an opportunity to work with students from the MSc International Management on a consultancy project from March 2019 onwards. The project is delivered free of charge with only expenses required to be covered and the student can sign a project non-disclose agreement (NDA) if required.
Previous examples of projects undertaken include
• Project planning of an art installation
• Developing an alternative buy out model for acquiring new businesses
• Researching new markets and product development opportunities for a tech firm
• Scoping and development work for a social marketing campaign
• Researching and designing a cutting-edge patient information web-based portal
• Developing a new business model for recycled materials
If you have a research/consultancy requirement, an idea for a potential project and are keen to work with leading international talent – Camilla Norman (Stakeholder Manager) would like to hear from you. She can be contacted on 01392 725935 or at [email protected]. This is a fabulous opportunity to tap into a new talent pool and to receive additional (free of charge) consultancy support.