Walking is the simplest and easiest way to fit more activity into your everyday routine. Helping you to stay healthy, productive, burn calories and feel great! Step right in and make March 2019 the month that you and your colleagues add more walking into your day and feel the great benefits of being active.
What is the Big Devon March?
The Big Devon March is a month-long challenge to see which workplace can achieve the most steps. It’s all about participation and everyone can join in. Log your daily steps, encourage others at your workplace to take part for a chance to win prizes and to climb the leader boards.
Why take part?
- FREE Health and Wellbeing training for your workplace
- Compete against other workplaces in Devon and win prizes
- Feel benefits of being more active, including increased creativity and productivity
- Follow the lead of some of the trendiest and most successful organisations in the world, where things like walking meetings and standing desks are the norm
Join the Big Devon March in two easy steps
- Register your interest and your workplace on the Active Devon website
- Once we have received your expression of interest, Active Devon will send you some FREE resources to help you spread the love of walking and invite colleagues to take part
The Big Devon March is delivered by Active Devon, on behalf of Devon County Council as part of the Access Fund Programme.