- Do you want to help the community where you study, live or work?
- Do you want to help change things for the better?
- Do you want to help make sure you and your community get the advice you need?
- Do you have skills that you can put to other uses?
- Do you want to get involved in running an influential and important charity?
If so, Citizens Advice Exeter wants to hear from you. We help people resolve their problems by providing information and advice, and by influencing policy makers. We are committed to valuing diversity and promoting equality. We are looking to recruit a skilled Vice-Chair to join our trustee board and to contribute to the leadership of our charity. You must be able to attend at least eight evening meetings a year, keep yourself briefed on the issues and think strategically.
People from all backgrounds are welcomed. Experience of using, working in or volunteering with the Citizens Advice service is not essential. We are looking for a candidate with a wide variety of skills and a diversity of experiences.
In return you will benefit by:
- Developing new skills.
- Personal development.
- Learning how an organisation works.
- Giving something back to your community.
Further information on the work of the Citizens Advice Exeter can be found at www.citizensadviceexeter.org.uk
Application forms, together with the Vice-Chair Role Description, are available from [email protected] or by calling 01392 208130.
The deadline for return of completed applications is 12-noon on Friday 22nd November 2019.