Exeter College's Employer Webinar Moving to Recovery on Thursday 23rd July 10-11:15 am.
Exeter College are delighted to welcome;
- Rob Nitsch Chief Operating Officer at the Institute for Apprenticeships @IFAteched
- Nicola Drury UK Apprenticeship Manager @Amazon
- Mike Blakeley Director of Apprenticeships and Employer Engagement
- …with an introduction from John Laramy, Principal Exeter College
Join us to explore key themes
- The role of Apprenticeships and Traineeships in the UK's Recovery
- Using Apprenticeships to build a diverse workforce
- Exeter College's response to the Government's Plan for Jobs – the what, when and how of the Chancellor's new incentive programme & how you can make Apprenticeships and Traineeships work for your business.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.