Get Your Team Involved in the Let’s Walk Challenge
Join the hundreds of businesses, teams, and organisations across Devon and take part in Let’s Walk, Devon’s month-long workplace walking challenge coming to you in February 2021.
Whether you are back at work or working from home, you can still create a team of colleagues, track and log your daily steps, climb the leader board, and be in with a chance to win great prizes. Plus, there will be lots of “spot prizes” and an extra fun “challenge prize” on offer!
With so many profound health and wellbeing benefits to walking, this is an ideal opportunity to get your team feeling healthier and happier. More walking is also great productivity and protecting our shared spaces and the environment.
Register Your Interest Now
Simply fill in the short “Expression of Interest” form by clicking on the link above. We will then get in touch with you early January with further details and how to take part. We will also let you know when ”Sign-Up” is going live for your team, as well as providing everything you need to join an existing team or to create a new one.
Why Take Part?
Creating a walk-friendly culture has huge benefits:
- Walking more improves your health and wellbeing, making you happier
- Walking more boosts energy, morale and productivity, and is good for business
- Walking more makes our communities cleaner and greener, and protects the environment
The Let’s Walk Workplace Walking Challenge is part of â€¯Let’s Walk campaign. The campaign aims to get:
- People at work thinking about their health and the power of walking, then walking more. This could be before, during and after work, and at weekends
- People at work engaging more with their community and environment by walking more
- Businesses to support a walk-friendly culture and show commitment and leadership towards a more sustainable future
To find out more about the Let’s Walk Campaign click here.