When: Wednesday 30th March, 10:00am – 11:00am.
Where: MS Teams
- Latest cases on pregnancy and maternity and how to
manage those tricky conversations on the return to work
- Upcoming changes to flexible working requests and
how new hybrid working models may interact with your
Bullying and harassment:
- A practical session on dealing with bullying and harassment complaints and how to reduce the risk of legal action from both complainant and perpetrator
- Tackling recruitment issues – an update on employing
overseas workers in your organisation
- Right to work checks in a post-Brexit world – what
has changed for all employers?
The webinar will conclude with a Q & A
RSVP: by Thursday 17th March to Jo Force: [email protected] or call Jo on 01392 210700.
Stephens Scown is committed to creating an inclusive environment for people with disabilities. If you need something that will help you to participate fully in this event please do let us know.
Following this event, one of our team will be in touch to see how you found it and seek your feedback on the session and any ideas for future sessions. We’ll also use the feedback we generate from those calls to produce an after-the-event summary for all attendees.