EXIST – Health Innovation
11 November 2021 @ 8:30 am – 11:30 am
On Thursday 11th November, EXIST (Exeter Initiative for Science & Technology) will be hosting an in-person knowledge sharing & networking event, exploring key regional health & wellbeing challenges and inspirational, cutting-edge technological solutions making beneficial impact to our lives.
At the event you will be able to find out more about:
- Key UK & regional health & wellbeing challenges
- Impactful regional health & wellbeing research & development initiatives
- Innovative health & wellbeing solutions & applications
- Funding opportunities to accelerate innovations towards a future of improved health & wellbeing services
- Networking opportunities with like-minded health stakeholders & STEMM innovators
This will be an in-person event however if you would prefer to join us online, please book a ‘virtual’ ticket and you’ll be sent the relevant details and link to join us online.
Don’t forget to follow EXIST on LinkedIn & Twitter @EXIST_Exeter
EXIST members receive a 50% discount on EXIST event tickets. Find out more about membership here >> https://exeterchamber.co.uk/become-a-member/exist-membership/