GROW YOUR BUSINESS
15 September @ 8:30 am – 10:00 am
Exeter Chamber and University of Exeter Business School have formed a new partnership to build a closer relationship between the business community and the University. This newly formed partnership will see the two powerhouses of the business community collaborate and support SMEs in Exeter, offering programmes and courses for employers to help them grow their businesses.
The partnership will encourage businesses to benefit from the services of The University of Exeter Business School. The School is one of very few institutions with ‘Triple Crown’ accreditation from the three most influential business school accreditation organisations worldwide.
Join us on Thursday 15th September from 8:30 – 10:00 at the University of Exeter Business School on Streatham Campus for an informative morning for business leaders to explore opportunities on offer to support business growth through world class learning at one of the UK’s leading institutions.
SPEAKERS WILL INCLUDE:
- Richard Marsh, CEO of Exeter Chamber
- Ciara Eastell OBE, Professor of Practice, University of Exeter Business School
- Rachael Johnstone, Director of Degree Apprenticeships at University of Exeter Business School
- Russ Wakeham, Founder of Two Drifters Distillery
- James Woollam, Managing Director of David and Charles Ltd
- Lisa Vanstone, Managing Director of One Voice Media
Ticket cost to attend is £10 (ex. VAT @ 20%) and there will be breakfast refreshments including tea/coffee and Danish pastries.
Travel information for visitors to University of Exeter campus can be found here: https://www.exeter.ac.uk/visit/directions/streatham/