Build Consultants provide a complete property service for all of our clients: whether you’re a commercial landlord, business owner, or an individual homeowner, we deal with the full suite of property issues – from concept to completion. Our full range of services is totally adaptable to suit your needs, but generally covers:
- Property Search & Relocation for Businesses: We’re experts in leveraging market sources to find the right new premises for your new or expanding enterprise; we’ll work closely with you and your team to understand your requirements and budget, and work on your behalf to identify and agree the acquisition (freehold or leasehold!) of your business’ new home.
- Architectural & Engineering Design: We’re not architects – we’re something much broader. We bring together our expertise in project appraisals, construction technologies, planning policy and law, Building Regulations, and engineering to craft a Fabric First design that’s unique to you and your needs, compatible with planning and Building Regulations requirements – and, most importantly, within your budget.
- Planning Permission: Offering a full suite of planning services, we can assist from conceptualising a design right through to writing your Design & Access Statement, managing all the relevant specialists and documentation to ensure that your planning permission is obtained as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
- Viability Analysis: Hidden costs or a lack of contingency planning can easily derail property projects if they’re not anticipated well in advance. We’ll leverage our full range of industry expertise and market insight on your behalf to analyse and estimate the costs of your property project – whether that’s a new logistics distribution hub or your dream self-build home.
- Property Agency: Sometimes, a classic estate agent just isn’t enough. We can act as your agent for the buying, selling, renting, or leasing of property, ensuring that your interests are best protected – both by obtaining the best possible value, and by ensuring all the right due diligence is carried out.
- Project Management: From unexpected design complications to unexploded ordinance or a contract dispute, issues can crop up in all areas of a construction project. Our extensive experience acting as Project Managers and Contract Administrators on a wide range of historical projects means we’re best equipped to plan well ahead, with careful programming, robust contracts, proper stakeholder co-ordination, and all the right health & safety and financial precautions made well in advance.
- Self & Custom Build Homes: At Build Consultants, we’ve been helping people realise their dream home for years – since well before it was ever called ‘self build’! Our highly interdisciplinary approach, and the breadth of advice and services we can offer, mean we’re able to support you from start to finish – with plot searching, purchase contracts & acquisitions, planning permission, finance and viability assessment, and project management.